Sunday, December 5, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

I know I'm no Oprah but I always get super excited when I watch her show every year...you know the one...HER FAVORITE THINGS...where all the people in the audience actually get EVERYTHING she shows them..I'm pretty sure I'd pass out if I went to see the Oprah show and found out I was going to be a part of that. Either way, I've got a bunch of favorite things that I LOVE for this holiday season or any time! 
Starting with...VIVA LA JUICY...only the BEST perfume in the entire world. It's the only thing I wear and everyone always compliments me on it! I don't know ANYONE who doesn't love this stuff!

Another favorite of mine are these amazing Humanity bracelets that come in every color imaginable! The best part is...they are for a good cause...for example, the pink one pictured below goes to support breast cancer awareness. Each piece of the Humanity collection tells a story of passion, purpose and courage. With the graphic image on the outside and the written message on the inside Humanity is sure to be loved by all.  Humanity is a story driven fashion that supports non-profits around the world.




This last favorite thing is near and dear to my heart...if you feel like being inspired or just want to read a great book, you've got to get my friend Hilary William's book 'A Sign of Life'...she tells the story about how a near fatal car accident changed her life...a wonderful story of survival from an amazing woman!

So, what are your favorite things this holiday season? Let me know and I'll add them to my blog!
Until next time..leaving you with a little bit of sparkle and a whole lot of sas ;)
-C

1 comment:

  1. My sweet, sweet baby girl.. so loved by your Mamma. I love that you are doing this. And I love what you have written. Looking forward to seeing and reading more. You're one of my blessings in life and I love you.

    ReplyDelete