Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wardrobe staples and my favorite places to shop online!

It's no secret that I'm a slave to fashion...and big, blonde hair. There are some things that I believe every woman should have in her closet to make it complete. 

A BLAZER (at least one, but by all means get one in every color if you'd like to!)


I'm a sucker for a blazer. I have one in every color. They are a MUST! I wouldn't suggest breaking the bank on a fun colored one though. You can find a good assortment of these at Forever 21 for $30 or less. A black blazer should be a splurge though. They are classic and you can wear them with practically anything. Dress them up or dress them down, they are perfect for almost any occasion. One of my favorite looks is a blazer, cropped boyfriend jeans (AG makes a spectacular pair called the ex-boyfriend cropped jean) and an awesome pair of wedges or cute flats. 

AN AWESOME PAIR OF BLACK HEELS (or two or three pairs...)


My favorite pair that I own are pictured above. They are Calvin Klein and fit PERFECTLY. They are also comfortable and easy to walk in. Want to know something even better? They are on sale at one of my favorite websites, 6PM.com for $59.99! You can find them here!

THE ALWAYS SEXY LITTLE BLACK DRESS (again, if you have more than one, even better!)



I love this BB Dakota dress because it's simple and it can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the way you accessorize it. It's also on sale right now for $59.99 on Zappos.com. You can find this dress here!

NUDE PUMPS (trust me, you'll be glad you have them!)

Let's face it, in a perfect world we would all be able to have closets filled with a pair of shoes for each outfit we owned. Although I have a pretty big collection (I got the shoe bug when I started working as a free lance stylist for Zappos...I'm addicted now!), I still find myself stuck sometimes trying to figure out what will match certain things. That's where these babies come in handy. Nude pumps are absolutely necessary. I now own several different styles and they are my go to shoe! I love this pair from Aldo. As you can tell, I love patent leather. Again, you can purchase these from Zappos.com by clicking here!

THE PERFECT PAIR OF JEANS


This is a tough one. It's pretty hard to find a great pair of jeans. This is one thing I will splurge on because jeans are a part of my every day life. I'm definitely curvy and it's hard for me to find jeans that I like and fit me well. True Religion is by far my favorite brand. The only thing that bothers me about True Religion is the fact that they sometimes go overboard on their pockets. I like my jeans to be more simple. I own the pair pictured above and LOVE them. The pockets aren't too flashy and I adore the dark wash. You can purchase these jeans here! Another favorite brand of mine is William Rast (I mean, can Justin Timberlake do anything that isn't perfection?! Doubt it..) The only thing I will say about that brand is that they tend to stretch out, so make sure you get a size smaller than you would normally wear. 

MY FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP ONLINE

I love to find a good bargain. It excites me when I get something expensive for a reasonable price. I am also an online shopping addict! I find myself constantly browsing my favorite sites to see what they have that I haven't seen yet. Here are a few links to my favorite sites! 


Let me know what your essential wardrobe items are and where you like to shop online! 

Until next time...HAPPY SHOPPING!

xo 
-C



No comments:

Post a Comment